Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 has a screen size of 3.0 Inches, already equipped with capacitive touchscreen type TFT, 256K colors. As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and you can upgrade to version 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean). The CPU will be supported by 850 MHz. this smartphone is supported with microSDHC (dedicated slot) and 4GB internal memory, in addition. As for the 1200 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 118.9 x 59.3 x 11.7 mm (4.68 x 2.33 x 0.46 in)
- Weight >> 112 g
- Type >> TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Size >> 3.0 inches
- OS >> Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradable to 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- CPU >> 850 MHz
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 4GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- Colors >> White
- Models >> GT-B5330
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- battery >> 1200 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 For flashing Stock firmware on your device.
Download Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 For connecting your device to a computer.
Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.