Samsung-drivers - This Samsung Galaxy A20 will be powered with a technology that has storage space of 3GB RAM + 32GB and will be supported also with a microSD card up to 512GB, this smartphone will use the operating system (OS) Android 9.0, this Samsung mobile will be supported With an Octa-core CPU that makes the gadget work very Fast, there are still many other technologies to be supported in this smartphone, equipped also with Mali-G71 MP2 GPU. This Samsung Galaxy A20 will be supported also with an HD + Super AMOLED display feature that makes the screen so great.
This Samsung Galaxy A20 will use the fingerprint scanner on the back, this smartphone has a battery power of 4000 mAh, this smartphone will be provided two color versions are black and blue. Below we have provided link drivers and full specifications for you. In addition, Samsung Galaxy A20 camera is 13 MP.
Samsung Galaxy A20 Specifications
- OS >> Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Chipset Exynos 7884 (14 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (2x1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.35 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU >> Mali-G71 MP2
- Internal >> 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Dual >> 13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm (wide), AF
- Camera >> 8 MP, f/2.0
- battery >> 4000 mAh
- Sensors >> Fingerprint
Samsung Galaxy A20 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy A20 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy A20 For USB Driver - Windows.|
Samsung Galaxy A20 Installer:
- You guys downloaded first Samsung Galaxy A20 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A20 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.