Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy A90 is a smartphone in the year 2019 release and this gadget can be used with some advanced features that work very well, this phone has dimensions of 76.5 mm x 165.0 mm x 9.0 mm and weighs 219 g, this smartphone has just been released and has a very good body design. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy A90 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy A90 has a screen size of 6.7 inches, a larger size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above the previous type. As for this smartphone operating system (OS), We have not been fully informed of the Samsung party. For CPU will be supported with Octa-Core 2x Kryo 460 2.0 GHz + 6x Kryo 460 1.7 GHz and GPU Adreno 612. This smartphone is supported with 128 GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered with 6 GB RAM. Under this article, we already provide a link driver for your download, and complete specifications, we recommend for you to use gadgets The latest in production by Samsung company.
Samsung Galaxy A90 Specifications
- Dimensions >> 76.5 mm x 165.0 mm x 9.0 mm
- Weight >> 219 g
- Colors >> ( Black )
- Size >> 6.7"
- Resolution >> 1080 x 2400 px
- Processor >> Qualcomm Snapdragon 675
- CPU >> Octa-Core 2x Kryo 460 2.0 Ghz + 6x Kryo 460 1.7 Ghz
- GPU >> Adreno 612
- RAM >> 6 GB
- Storage >> 128 GB
Samsung Galaxy A90 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy A90 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy A90 For USB Driver - Windows - Mobile - Phones - v1.5.45.00.exe.
Samsung Galaxy A90 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy A90 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A90 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.