Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy J3 is a smartphone in the year 2017 release and this gadget can be used with some advanced features that work very well, this phone has dimensions of 143.2 x 70.3 x 8.2 mm and weighs 142 g, this Samsung Smartphone uses a 5MP camera, which can Produce very nice and sharp photos. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy J3 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy J3 has a screen size of 5.0 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 7.0 (Nougat) and you can upgrade to Android version 9.0 (Pie). For CPU will be supported with Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 and Mali-T720 MP2 GPU. This smartphone is supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 256 GB and 16 GB of internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 2 GB of RAM. As for 2400 mAh battery. We recommend that you use a Samsung Galaxy J3 smartphone (2017) if you need the USB driver we have provided under this article.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Specifications
- Dimensions >> 143.2 x 70.3 x 8.2 mm
- Weight >> 142 g
- Size >> 5.0 inches
- OS >> Android 7.0 (Nougat), 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset >> Exynos 7570 Quad (14 nm)
- CPU >> Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU >> Mali-T720 MP2
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16 GB
- RAM >> 2 GB
- Single >> 5 MP
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Colors >> White, Black, Gold, Blue
- Battery >> 2400 mAh
Samsung Galaxy J3 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy J3 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy J3 For USB Driver USB - Windows
Samsung Galaxy J3 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy J3 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy J3 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.