Samsung-drivers - This Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is a smartphone that will be supported with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 CPU that has a high speed, this phone will be supported by having a 128/512GB storage space, has a very large depository, We highly recommend for you to use this Samsung Galaxy Note 9, in addition to the price that can be reached also has a capacity that can be relied on. And will be supported with some advanced features.
This Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has a 6.4-inch touch screen, this smartphone already has a waterproof feature and will be more durable when you play the game. As for the facilities, RAM will be supported with 512GB RAM, RAM size is very large and surely the phone can work very fast and smoothly. Handphone is equipped with Battery 4, 000mAh.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Specifications
- Storage: 128/512GB
- MicroSD storage: Up to 512GB
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- Memory: 6/8GB
- Screen size: 6.4 inches
- Resolution: 2960 x 1440
- Size: 161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 201 g (7.09 oz)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5, NFC
- Battery: 4,000mAh
- Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy Note 9 For USB Driver Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.00.exe|
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Installer:
- You guys downloaded first Samsung Galaxy Note 9 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.