Samsung-Drivers - The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V is a smartphone released in 2015 and this gadget can be used with some advanced features that work very well, this phone has dimensions of 193.4 x 116.4 x 9.7 mm and weighs 322 g, with excellent design makes you Suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V has a screen size of 7.0 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.4 (KitKat) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Quad-core 1.3 GHz and Mali-G71 GPU. This smartphone is supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 32 GB and 8 GB of internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 4 GB RAM. As for 3600 mAh battery. Download the Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V Specifications
- Dimensions >> 193.4 x 116.4 x 9.7 mm
- Weight >> 322 g
- Size >> 7.0 inches
- OS >> Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- CPU >> Quad-core 1.3 GHz
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 8GB 1GB
- RAM >> 4 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with GLONASS
- battery >> 3600 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V For USB Driver - Windows - Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.00.exe.|
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V Installer:
- You guys downloaded first Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.