Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 that was released in 2019, this March can be used with some advanced features that work very well, this phone has dimensions 201.5 x 122.4 x 8.9 mm and weighs 325 g, with an excellent design makes you suitable for Use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 has a screen size of 6.0 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 9.0 (Pie) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (2x 1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) and Mali-G71 MP2 GPU. This smartphone has been supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 1 TB and 32 GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 3GB RAM. As for 4200 mAh battery. Download Driver under This article.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 Specifications
- Dimensions >> 201.5 x 122.4 x 8.9 mm
- Weight >> 325 g
- Size >> 8.0 inches
- OS >> Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Chipset >> Exynos 7904 (14 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU >> Mali-G71 MP2
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 32 GB
- RAM >> 3GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- battery >> 4200 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 For USB Driver - Windows - Mobile_Phones.zip.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.