Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s is a very good Smartphone and suitable for daily use, this gadget was released in 2019, June, this phone has dimensions of 146.2 x 73.3 x 9.7 mm and weighs 172 g, with an excellent design makes you fit to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for a USB smartphone driver, we have provided a link below this article, and complete with how to install the driver, please continue to visit our website, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there are also Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s specifications that you can clearly read the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s has a 5.0-inch screen size, a smaller size than Samsung smartphones above this type. As for the operating system (OS), this smartphone still uses Android 9.0 (Pie) and you can upgrade to the next version. CPUs will be supported with Octa-core (2x1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) and GPU Mali-G71 MP2. This smartphone is already supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 1 TB and 32 GB of internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 3 GB of RAM. As for the 2800 mAh battery. Download Drivers below this article.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s Specifications
- Dimensions >> 146.2 x 73.3 x 9.7 mm
- Weight >> 172 g
- Size >> 5.0 inches
- OS >> Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset >> Exynos 7885 (14 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (2x1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU >> Mali-G71 MP2
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 32 GB
- RAM >> 3 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC >> Yes
- battery >> 2800 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s For USB Driver - Windows -
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.