Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy S4 is a type of smartphone released in March 2013 and this gadget is already supported Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, this phone has dimensions 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm and weighs 130 g, with excellent design make You are suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy S4 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S4 has a screen size of 5.0 inches, the size of this smartphone is smaller than other types issued by Samsung. As for the Operating System (OS), This smartphone is still using Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) and can you upgrade to version 5.0.1 (Lollipop). For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (4x 1.6 GHz Cortex-A15 & 4x 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7) and PowerVR GPU SGX544MP3. This smartphone is supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 64 GB and 16 GB, 32GB and 64GB internal memory. In addition, the smartphone is powered with 2 GB of RAM. While the battery uses only 2600 mAh. Keep visiting our website to get more drivers at your disposal.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Specifications
- Dimensions >> 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm
- Weight >> 130 g
- Size >> 5.0 inches
- OS >> Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to 5.0.1 (Lollipop); TouchWiz UI
- Chipset >> Exynos 5410 Octa (28 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A15 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A7)
- GPU >> PowerVR SGX544MP3
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 2GB RAM, 64GB 2GB RAM
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 2600 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S4 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S4 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy S4 For USB Driver - Windows - Mobile_Phones.zip.
Download Samsung Galaxy S4 For USB Driver - Software.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S4 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S4 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.