Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy A2 Core has a screen size of 5.0 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 8.0 Oreo (Go edition) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm), Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 and Mali-T830 MP1 GPU. This smartphone is supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 256 G and 8GB/16GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is supported with 1 GB RAM. As for 2600 mAh battery. Below we have provided some link drivers and software that you can download.
Samsung Galaxy A2 Core Specifications
- Dimensions >> 141.6 x 71 x 9.1 mm
- Weight >> 142 g
- Size >> 5.0 inches
- OS >> Android 8.0 Oreo (Go edition)
- Chipset >> Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU >> Mali-T830 MP1
- SIM >> Single SIM (Micro-SIM) or Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 8GB, 16GB
- RAM >> 1 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- battery >> 2600 mAh
- Colors >> Black, Blue, Red, Gold
- Models >> SM-A260F, SM-A260G
Samsung Galaxy A2 Core Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy A2 Core For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy A2 Core For USB Driver - ADB Driver ( 8.3 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy A2 Core For Qualcomm Driver ( 11.00 MB ).
Samsung Galaxy A2 Core Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy A2 Core USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A2 Core USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.