Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) is a smartphone released in April 2016, which will be equipped with many advanced features. The phone has dimensions of 151.7 x 76 x 7.8 mm and weighs 170 g, with the excellent design making you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Below this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy J7 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy J7 has a screen size of 5.5 inches, supported also with windshield, plastic rear, aluminum frame. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and can be upgraded for Android version 8.1 (Oreo). For the CPU will be supported with Octa-core (4x 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) and GPU Adreno 405-Mali-T830 MP1. This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (special slots) and 16 GB of internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 2 GB of RAM. As for 3300 mAh battery. This smartphone also comes with a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors.
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) Specifications
- Dimensions >> 151.7 x 76 x 7.8 mm
- Weight >> 170 g
- Size >> 5.5 inches
- OS >> Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 (28 nm)
- Exynos >> 7870 Octa (14 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Octa-core >> 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU >> Adreno 405- Mali-T830 MP1
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16 GB
- RAM >> 2 GB - eMMC 5.1
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.1, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC >> Yes (market dependent for dual-SIM model)
- battery >> 3300 mAh
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) For Samsung Drivers ( 29.71 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) For Mini ADB & Fastboot with Drivers ( 28.03 MB ).
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.