Samsung-Drivers - This Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime is a smartphone released in 2014, September and the gadget is already equipped with TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, this phone has dimensions of 128.9 x 65.8 x 9.1 mm and weighs 126 g, with Excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime has a screen size of 5.0 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) and you can upgrade to 5.0.2/5.1.1 (Lollipop) - Android 5.1 (Lollipop). For CPU will be supported with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 - Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 (Value Edition) and GPU Adreno 306 - Mali-400. This smartphone is supported with MicroSDHC (slots only) and 8GB of internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 1 GB of RAM. As for 2600 mAh battery. We have provided a download link below this article.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 144.8 x 72.1 x 8.6 mm (5.70 x 2.84 x 0.34 in)
- Weight >> 156 g (5.50 oz)
- Type >> TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 5.0 inches
- OS >> Android 4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to 5.0.2/5.1.1 (Lollipop) - Android 5.1 (Lollipop) - G531F
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 (28 nm) - Spreadtrum SC7730 (Value Edition)
- CPU >> Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 - Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 (Value Edition)
- GPU >> Adreno 306 - Mali-400 (Value Edition)
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 8GB
- RAM >> 1 GB - eMMC 4.5
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC >> Yes (G530F, G530FZ models)
- battery >> 2600 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Duos For Driver USB for Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64.|
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Ace Style LTE G357 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Ace Style LTE G357 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.