Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 is a smartphone that was released Samsung in August 2014 and this smartphone already equipped with TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, this phone has dimensions of 121.4 x 62.9 x 10.8 mm and weighs 123.8 g, with excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy ACE 4 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 has a screen size of 4.0 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be powered with Dual-Core 1.0 GHz. This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (special slots) and 4GB internal memory, in addition, it is powered by 512MB RAM. As for 1500 mAh battery. Download the Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 121.4 x 62.9 x 10.8 mm (4.78 x 2.48 x 0.43 in)
- Weight >> 123.8 g
- Type >> TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 4.0 inches
- OS >> Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.0 GHz
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 4GB
- RAM >> 512MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio >> FM radio
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 1500 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 For flashing Stock firmware on your device. ( 9 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 For ADB Driver. connecting your device to a computer. ( 8.3 MB ).
Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.