Samsung-Drivers - This Samsung Galaxy S5 (Octa-Core) is a very good smartphone and this gadget has been supported several features that can be used and released in the year 2014 April, the phone has dimensions 142 x 72.5 x 8.1 mm and weighs 145 g, with an excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Below this article there is also a Samsung Galaxy S5 (octa-Core) specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S5 (octa-Core) has a screen size of 5.1 inches, this Samsung Smartphone features Super AMOLED type capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) and can be upgraded to version 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (4x 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & 4x 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7) and Mali-T628 MP6 GPU. This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (special slot) and 16GB/32GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 2GB/2GB RAM. As for 2800 mAh battery. We have provided the download link below.
Samsung Galaxy S5 (octa-core) Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 142 x 72.5 x 8.1 mm (5.59 x 2.85 x 0.32 in)
- Weight >> 145 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 5.1 inches
- OS >> Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), TouchWiz UI
- Chipset >> Exynos 5422 Octa
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & 4x1.3 GHz Cortex-A7)
- GPU >> Mali-T628 MP6
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB/32GB
- RAM >> 2GB/2GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC >> Yes
- Infrared port >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 3.0 (MHL 2.1 TV-out), USB On-The-Go
- battery >> 2800 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S5 (octa-core) Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S5 (octa-core) For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos For ADB Driver - Secure your device to a computer. ( 8.3 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos For Qualcomm Driver - Flashing stock firmware on your device. ( 11.00 MB ).
Samsung Galaxy S5 (octa-core) Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S5 (octa-core) USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S5 (octa-core) USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.