Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Z is a smartphone manufactured in Samsung in 2014, June and this gadget is already equipped with Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, The phone has dimensions of 138.2 x 69.8 x 8.5 mm and weighs 136 g, with the excellent design making you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there are also Samsung Z specifications that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Z has a screen size of 4.8 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Tizen 2.2.1 and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Quad-core 2.3 GHz. This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (special slot) and 16GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 2GB RAM. As for 2600 mAh battery.
Samsung Z Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 138.2 x 69.8 x 8.5 mm (5.44 x 2.75 x 0.33 in)
- Weight >> 136 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 4.8 inches
- OS >> Tizen 2.2.1
- CPU >> Quad-core 2.3 GHz
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB
- RAM >> 2GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC >> Yes
- Infrared port >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 2600 mAh
Samsung Z Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Z For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Z For USB Software - ver 184.108.40.206 ( 29.73 MB )
Samsung Z Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Z USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Z USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.