Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) is a smartphone released in 2013, October and this gadget is equipped with a Super clear type of LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, this phone has dimensions of 243.1 x 171.4 x 7.9 mm and weighs 540g, with an excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Below this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) has a screen size of 10.1 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and can be upgraded to version 5.1.1 (Lollipop). For CPU will be supported with Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400-LTE model-Octa-core (4x 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & 4x 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7)-3G model and GPU Adreno 330 (LTE model). This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (special slot) and 16GB/32GB/64GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 3GB RAM. As for 8220 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 243.1 x 171.4 x 7.9 mm
- Weight >> 540g
- Type >> Super clear LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 10.1 inches
- Resolution >> 2560 x 1600 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~299 ppi density)
- OS >> Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to 5.1.1 (Lollipop), TouchWiz UI
- Chipset >> Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (28 nm)
- CPU >> Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 - LTE model - Octa-core (4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & 4x1.3 GHz Cortex-A7) - 3G model
- GPU >> Adreno 330 (LTE model)
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB/32GB/64GB
- RAM >> 3GB - eMMC 4.5
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Infrared port >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0 (MHL TV-out), USB On-The-Go
- battery >> 8220 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) For ADB Driver - Secure your device to a computer. ( 8.3 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) For Qualcomm Driver - Flashing stock firmware on your device. (11.00 MB).
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.