Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LTE-A is a smartphone released in 2013, December and this gadget has a TFT capacitive touchscreen type, 16m colors, this phone has dimensions of 139.7 x 71.3 x 9.1 mm and weighs 147 g, with an excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LTE-A specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LTE-A has a screen size of 5.0 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) and can be upgraded for the next version. For CPU will be supported with Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 and Adreno 330 GPU. This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (special slot) and 16GB/32GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 2GB/2GB RAM. As for 2600 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LTE-A Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 139.7 x 71.3 x 9.1 mm (5.5 x 2.81 x 0.36 in)
- Weight >> 147 g
- Type >> TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 5.0 inches
- OS >> Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), TouchWiz UI
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 (28 nm)
- CPU >> Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400
- GPU >> Adreno 330
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB/32GB
- RAM >> 2GB/2GB- eMMC 4.5
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC >> Yes
- Infrared port >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0 (MHL 2 TV-out), USB On-The-Go
- battery >> 2600 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LTE-A Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LTE-A For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LTE-A For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. ( 15 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LTE-A For latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. ( 8 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LTE-A For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip. ( 9 MB ).
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LTE-A Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LTE-A USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LTE-A USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.