Samsung-Drivers - Samsung ML-6510 Laser Printer is a printer that has a print function with very fast work and this Samsung printer is suitable for personal use at home, this small printer has a very good performance compared to other Samsung printers, so using this Samsung printer makes you more comfortable working at home and will be quicker to complete your task.
As we've discussed above that the Samsung ML-6510 Laser Printer only takes the first print time of 7.8 seconds, so this printer does work very quickly and is certainly more comfortable to use, this printer will also be supported with USB interface features 2.0 that will be provided in this Samsung printer so with this feature will be easier for you to send files from PC, there are still many features that will be used in this Samsung printer.
Samsung ML-6510 Laser Printer has a 700MHz Processor and a capacity of 256MB Ram (768MB) of RAM that can help accelerate the print performance of this Samsung Printer due to the presence of such features, if we discuss the design of the body of this Samsung Printer is very good, with black color will look more elegant and very efficient body design so that with a small body will be very easy to put in the corner of a small room, this Samsung printer has dimensions of 464mm (W) x 540mm (D) x 420mm (H)-Weight 34.8 kg.
Samsung ML-6510 Laser Printer SpecificationsSamsung ML-6510 Print
Double-Sided Printing Unit (Duplex) >> Yes, Automatic
Double-Sided Printing >> Automatic Double-Sided Printing
Printer Resolution >> 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
First Page >> 7.8 Seconds First page
Product Group Output >> A4
Speed Monochrome >> Up to 62ppm Mono Print
Samsung ML-6510 Interface
Interface Type(s) >> USB & Network
Network Interface >> 10/100/1000 Base-TX Network
Parallel Ports >> Optional connector available Parallel Port
Network Ready >> Yes
Status Display >> 4-line LCD
USB Port >> Yes
USB Ports >> 1 x USB 2.0
Wireless Ready >> Optional
Samsung ML-6510 System
Processor >> 700MHz Processor
Memory (Maximum) >> 256MB (768MB) RAM
Hard Disk >> optional 160GB HDD
Samsung ML-6510 Media Handling
Paper Handling Input 1 >> 520 Sheet Input Tray
Paper Handling Input 2 >> 100 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
Additional Paper Tray >> optional
Maximum Duplex Paper Weight >> 105gsm
Maximum Input Capacity >> 3660 sheet
Maximum Paper Size >> A4
Paper Size >> (Max.) A4
Samsung ML-6510 Dimensions
Mono or Colour Printer >> Mono
Technology >> Laser Printer
Dimensions >> 464mm (W) x 540mm (D) x 420mm (H) - Weight 34.8kg
Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes >> 900W / 120W / 10W
Samsung ML-6510 Laser Installer
- First, you open the printer easy Manager and switch to Advanced Mode.
- Next, you select the type of printer used and click the device settings tab.
- activate wifi and enter the following information:
- device name: enter the name of the printer, to find your printer on the wireless network.
Samsung ML-6510 Laser Support
Samsung ML-6510 For Series Print Driver Windows 10 (32-bit) / 10 (64-bit) / 8.1 (32-bit) /8.1 (64-bit) /8.0(32-bit)/8.0 (64-bit)/7(32-bit)/7(64-bit)/Vista(32-bit)/Vista (64-bit) / XP (32-bit)/XP (64-bit) server Macintosh OS X(Mavericks)v10.9/OS X(Mountain Lion)v10.8/OS XMacOSX(Snow Leopard)v10.6/Mac OS X(Leopard)v10.5/Mac OS X(Tiger)v10.4/MacOS Xv10.0Linux x32bit/x64-bit.
Samsung ML-6510 Download for Windows
Download: Print Driver PCL6, V (3.13.12.02:44) – (Windows) 10 (32-bit) / 10 (64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit) / 8.1 (64-bit) / 8.0 (32-bit)/8.0 (64-bit) / 7(x32) / 7(x64)/ Vista(x32) / Vista(x64) / XP(x32) / XP(x64) / server 2012 / server 2008/ server 2003.
Download: Print Driver PostScript, V (2.01.12.45) – (Windows) 10 (32-bit)/ 10 (64-bit) / 8.1 (32-bit) / 8.1 (64-bit) / 8.0 (32-bit)/8.0 (64-bit) / 7(x32)/ 7(x64) / Vista(x32) / Vista(x64) / XP(x32) / XP(x64) / server 2012/ server 2008 / server 2003.
Download: Print Driver XPS, V (3.02.50.00.46) – (Windows) 7(x32) / 7(x64)/ Vista(x32) / Vista(x64)/server 2012 / server 2008.
Download: Print Driver(No Installer), V (3.13.12.02:44) – (Windows) 10 (32-bit)/ 10 (64-bit) / 8.1 (32-bit) / 8.1 (64-bit)/ 8.0 (32-bit) / 8.0 (64-bit) / 7(x32)/ 7(x64) / Vista(x32) / Vista(x64) / XP(x32) / XP(x64) / server 2012/server 2008 / server 2003.
Download: Universal Print Driver3, V (3.00.13.00:04) – (Windows) 10 (32-bit)/ 10 (64-bit) / 8.1 (32-bit) / 8.1 (64-bit)/ 8.0 (32-bit) / 8.0 (64-bit)/ 7(x32) / 7(x64) / Vista(x32) / Vista(x64) / XP(x32) / XP(x64)/ server 2012/server 2008 / server 2003.
Samsung ML-6510 Download for Mac
|Download: Print Driver, V (5.04) – (Macintosh) OS X v10.9 / OS X v10.8 / OS X v10.7/ Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5/Mac OS X v10.4.|
Samsung ML-6510 Download for Linux
|Download: Print Driver, V (1.00.39_01:17) – (Linux) x32-bit/x64-bit|
How to Install Manuals from Samsung ML-6510 Laser Printer.
A Little Explanation of Manual Installation:
- So you have to follow some of the steps below to set up the driver in your printer and it can run smoothly on the windows operating system.
- After you finish downloading this type of printer driver, now you can immediately install the driver on your printing machine.
- Please click. the file name is usually at the end of the "exe" extension.
- So after you find the file, please click "Run as Administrator". after you click wait a few minutes after the driver is extracted and you follow the next step.
- So you need to follow all the instructions to properly install the drivers.
- Once you've followed the above steps, now your Samsung ML-6510 Laser Printer is ready to go.
Here's how to uninstall software and drivers on the Samsung ML-6510 Laser Printer:
- Please click start on your device.
- Next, you select Control Panel, which is supported for windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
- Next, you select the program and uninstall it.
- So all the applications that you are on your PC will appear. please search for Samsung ML-6510 drivers.
- now you can select Samsung ML-6510 and click "Uninstall/Change.
- Next, the instructions will display a pop-up on the screen to follow correctly.