Samsung-Drivers - The Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 is a very good working smartphone and was released in 2013, April. This Gadget is already supported with build windshield (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic rear, plastic frame, this phone has dimensions of 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm and weighs 130 g, with an excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there are also Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 specifications that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 has a display size of 5.0 inches, This smartphone is supported with Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen type, 16m colors. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) and can be upgraded to version 5.0.1 (Lollipop). For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (4x 1.6 GHz Cortex-A15 & 4x 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7) and PowerVR GPU SGX544MP3. This smartphone is supported with microSDXC (special slot) and 16GB/32GB/64GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 2GB RAM. As for 2600 mAh battery. Download the Driver below this article.
Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm (5.38 x 2.75 x 0.31 in)
- Weight >> 130 g
- Build >> Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM >> Micro-SIMType
- Type >> Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 5.0 inches
- OS >> Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to 5.0.1 (Lollipop), TouchWiz UI
- Chipset >> Exynos 5410 Octa (28 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A15 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A7)
- GPU >> PowerVR SGX544MP3
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB/32GB/64GB
- RAM >> 2GB - eMMC 5.0
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC >> Yes
- Infrared port >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0 (MHL 2 TV-out), USB On-The-Go
- battery >> 2600 mAh
Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 For Scan your system for out-of-date and missing drivers. ( 2.33M ).
Download Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 For Driver ( 34.29M ).
Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.