Samsung-Drivers - This Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G is the latest smartphone released in 2020 August 21 and this gadget already equipped with GSM/CDMA/HSPA/EVDO/LTE/5G technology, the phone has dimensions of 161.6 x 75.2 x 8.3 mm and weighs 192 g, with an excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy NOTE20 5G specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G has a display size of 6.7 inches, equipped with Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touch screen type, 16m colors. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 10, One UI 2.5 and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (2x 2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x 2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)-Global and GPU Mali-G77 MP11-Global-Adreno 650-USA. This smartphone is not supported by a microSD card and 128GB/256GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 8GB RAM. As for 4300 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- Dimensions >> 161.6 x 75.2 x 8.3 mm (6.36 x 2.96 x 0.33 in)
- Weight >> 192 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size >> 6.7 inches
- OS >> Android 10, One UI 2.5
- Chipset >> Exynos 990 (7 nm+) - Global
- Qualcomm >> SM8250 Snapdragon 865+ (7 nm+) - USA
- CPU >> Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) - Global
- Octa-core >> (1x3.0 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585) - USA
- GPU >> Mali-G77 MP11 - Global - Adreno 650 - USA
- Card slot >> No
- Internal >> 128GB/256GB
- RAM >> 8GB - UFS 3.1
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC >> Yes
- Radio >> FM radio (Snapdragon model only; market/operator dependent)
- USB >> 3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- battery >> 4300 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G For Samsung-USB-Driver-v188.8.131.52 .zip - 9.2 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G For Download Android Platform Tools Latest Windows.zip. 4.51MB.
Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.