Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Appeal I827 has a screen size of 3.2 Inches, supported with capacitive touchscreen type. As for the Operating system ( OS ), this smartphone still uses Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and you can upgrade for the next version. THE CPU will be supported with 800 MHz Cortex-A5 and GPU Adreno 200. This smartphone is supported with microSDHC (dedicated slot) and 4GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 512MB RAM. As for the 1300 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Appeal I827 Specification
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA
- Dimensions >> 112 x 57.7 x 14.2 mm (4.41 x 2.27 x 0.56 in)
- Weight >> 114.2 g
- Type >> Capacitive touchscreen
- Size >> 3.2 inches
- OS >> Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM7225A Snapdragon S1
- CPU >> 800 MHz Cortex-A5
- GPU >> Adreno 200
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 4GB
- RAM >> 512MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> Yes
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- battery >> 1300 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Appeal I827 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Appeal I827 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy Appeal I827 For ADB Driver - Secure your device to a computer. ( 8.3 MB ).|
Samsung Galaxy Appeal I827 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Appeal I827 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Appeal I827 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.