Furthermore, the Samsung I929 Galaxy S II Duos has a screen size of 4.52 Inches, a smaller size than Samsung smartphones above this type. As for the operating system ( OS), this smartphone is still using Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Scorpion and Adreno 220 GPU. this smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 16GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 1GB RAM. As for the battery 1800 mAh. Download Driver Below this article.
Samsung I929 Galaxy S II Duos Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / CDMA / EVDO
- Dimensions >> 129.8 x 68.9 x 9.7 mm (5.11 x 2.71 x 0.38 in)
- Weight >> 138 g
- Type >> Super AMOLED Plus
- Size >> 4.52 inches, 58.2 cm2 (~65.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution >> 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~206 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass - TouchWiz UI
- OS >> Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8660 Snapdragon S3
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.2 GHz Scorpion
- GPU >> Adreno 220
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB
- RAM >> 1GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB >> microUSB 2.0 (MHL TV-out), USB On-The-Go
- battery >> 1800 mAh
Samsung I929 Galaxy S II Duos Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung I929 Galaxy S II Duos For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung I929 Galaxy S II Duos For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. ( 15 MB ).
Download Samsung I929 Galaxy S II Duos For latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. ( 8 MB ).
Download Samsung I929 Galaxy S II Duos For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip. ( 9 MB ).
Samsung I929 Galaxy S II Duos Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung I929 Galaxy S II Duos USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung I929 Galaxy S II Duos USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.