Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy M62 has a screen size of 6.7 Inches, this smartphone is already equipped with a Wake Windshield, a plastic back, a plastic frame, and a Super AMOLED Plus screen type, 420 nits (peak). As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses Android 11, One UI 3.1 and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Exynos M4 &2x2.40 GHz Cortex-A75 &4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55) and GPU Mali-G76 MP12. This smartphone is already supported with microSDXC (special slot) and 128GB/256GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 8GB RAM. As for the battery 7000 mAh.
Samsung Galaxy M62 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 163.9 x 76.3 x 9.5 mm (6.45 x 3.00 x 0.37 in)
- Weight >> 218 g
- Build >> Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Type >> Super AMOLED Plus, 420 nits (peak)
- Size >> 6.7 inches,
- Resolution >> 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)
- OS >> Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Chipset >> Exynos 9825 (7 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Exynos M4 & 2x2.40 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU >> Mali-G76 MP12
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 128GB/256GB
- RAM >> 8GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC >> Yes
- Radio >> FM radio, recording
- USB >> USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors >> Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery >> 7000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy M62 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy M62 For USB Driver Download
Samsung Galaxy M62 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy M62 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy M62 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.