Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 P7310 has a screen size of 8.9 Inches, this smartphone is supported with a resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~170 PPI density). As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) and you can upgrade to version 3.1 (Honeycomb). For CPU will be supported with Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 and ULP GeForce GPU. this smartphone is not supported with a microSD card and internal memory of 16GB/32GB/64GB, besides, this smartphone is supported with 1GB RAM. As for the 6000 mAh battery. Download Driver Below this article.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 P7310 Specifications
- Technology >> No cellular connectivity
- Dimensions >> 230.9 x 157.8 x 8.6 mm (9.09 x 6.21 x 0.34 in)
- Weight >> 447.9 g
- Type >> PLS IPS
- Size >> 8.9 inches
- Resolution >> 800 x 1280 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~170 ppi density) - TouchWiz UX UI
- OS >> Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), upgradable to 3.1 (Honeycomb)
- Chipset >> Nvidia Tegra 2 T20
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU >> ULP GeForce
- Card slot >> No
- Internal >> 16GB/32GB/64GB
- RAM >> 1GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot, DLNA
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP, EDR
- GPS >> Yes
- Radio >> No
- USB >> 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- battery >> 6000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 P7310 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 P7310 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 P7310 For Software - JAN 04,2018 | ver 188.8.131.52 | 29.73 MB.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 P7310 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 P7310 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 P7310 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.