Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE has a screen size of 7.0 Inches, this tab has a resolution of 600 x 1024 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~170 PPI density). As for the Operating system ( OS ), this smartphone still uses Android 2.2 (Froyo) and you can upgrade to the next version. CPUs will be supported with 1.2 GHz Cortex-A8 and PowerVR SGX540 GPU. this smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot) and 2GB internal memory, in addition, to a 4000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE Specifications
- Technology >> CDMA / EVDO / LTE
- Dimensions >> 190.1 x 120.5 x 12 mm (7.48 x 4.74 x 0.47 in)
- Weight >> 380 g
- Type >> TFT
- Size >> 7.0 inches
- Resolution >> 600 x 1024 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~170 ppi density)
- Protection >> Corning Gorilla Glass - TouchWiz UI 3.0
- OS >> Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- Chipset >> Hummingbird
- CPU >> 1.2 GHz Cortex-A8
- GPU >> PowerVR SGX540
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 2GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> No
- USB >> 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- battery >> 4000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip. 35.16 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE For the latest_usb_driver_windows.zip. 8 MB.
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE For ADB-setup-1.4.3.zip. 9 MB.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
Thanks a lot, Download Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE Drivers.