Furthermore, Samsung Acclaim has a screen size of 3.2 Inches, this smartphone has a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels, 3:2 ratio. As for the operating system ( OS ) this smartphone still uses Android 2.1 (Eclair) and you can upgrade to version 2.2 (Froyo). this smartphone is already supported with microSDHC (special slot). As for the battery 3300 mAh. Download Drivers Below this article.
Samsung Acclaim Specifications
- Technology >> CDMA / EVDO
- Dimensions >> 114 x 59 x 15 mm (4.49 x 2.32 x 0.59 in)
- Weight >> 130 g
- Type >> TFT, 256K colors
- Size >> 3.2 inches
- Resolution >> 320 x 480 pixels, 3:2 ratio (~180 ppi density)
- OS >> Android 2.1 (Eclair), upgradable to 2.2 (Froyo)
- Card slot >> microSDHC (dedicated slot), 4 GB included
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, hotspot (Android 2.2)
- Bluetooth >> 2.1, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio >> No
- USB >> microUSB 2.0
- Sensors >> Accelerometer
- battery >> 1500 mAh
Samsung Acclaim Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Acclaim For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Acclaim For SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip.
Download Samsung Acclaim For latest_usb_driver_windows.zip.
Download Samsung Acclaim For adb-setup-1.4.3.zip.
Samsung Acclaim Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Acclaim USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Acclaim USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.