Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho has a screen size of 6.5 Inches, this smartphone has a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, a ratio of 20:9 (~ density of 270 PPI). As for the operating system ( OS) this smartphone still uses Android 11, One UI 3.1 and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPUs will be supported with Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 &4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) and Mali-G52 GPU. this smartphone is already supported with microSDXC (special slot) and 32GB/64GB/128GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is supported with 4GB of RAM. As for the battery 5000 mAh.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 164 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm (6.46 x 2.98 x 0.35 in)
- Weight >> 205 g
- Build >> Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Type >> PLS IPS
- Size >> 6.5 inches
- Resolution >> 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- OS >> Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Chipset >> Exynos 850 (8nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU >> Mali-G52
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 32GB/64GB/128GB
- RAM >> 4GB - eMMC 5.1
- Features >> LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video >> 1080p@30fps
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC >> Yes (market/region dependent)
- Radio >> FM radio, RDS, recording
- USB >> USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors >> Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer - Virtual proximity sensing
- Battery >> 5000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho For USB Driver Download
Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded it, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
Thanks a lot, Download Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho Drivers.