Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy F42 5G has a screen size of 6.6 inches and has a resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels, a ratio of 20:9 (~ppi density). As for the operating system (OS) this smartphone still uses Android 11, One UI Core 3.1 and you can upgrade for the next version. The CPU will be supported with Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) and Mali-G57 MC2 GPU. This smartphone is already supported with a microSDXC card slot (special slot) and 128GB internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 6GB / 8GB of RAM. The smartphone also has a 5000 mAh Li-Po battery, can't be removed, and with a Fingerprint Sensor (mounted on the side).
Samsung Galaxy F42 5G Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Dimensions >> 167.2 x 76.4 x 9 mm (6.58 x 3.01 x 0.35 in)
- Weight >> 203 g
- Build >> Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- Type >> TFT (unconfirmed), 90Hz
- Size >> 6.6 inches
- Resolution >> 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)
- OS >> Android 11, One UI Core 3.1
- Chipset >> MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G (7 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU >> Mali-G57 MC2
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC >> Unspecified
- Radio >> FM radio, recording
- USB >> USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors >> Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Batterai >> Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
Samsung Galaxy F42 5G Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy F42 5G For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy F42 5G For Samsung_USB_Driver_v1.7.31.
Download ADB Driver for connecting your device to a computer.
Samsung Galaxy F42 5G Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy F42 5G USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded it, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy F42 5G USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.