Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.5 has a screen size of 10.5 Inches, this Tab is equipped with a Fingerprint Sensor (mounted on the side), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass. As for the operating system (OS) this smartphone still uses Android OS 11, One UI 3 and you can upgrade for the next version. The CPU will be supported with Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) and Mali G52 MP2 GPU. This smartphone is already supported by microSDXC (special slot) and internal memory of 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 3GB / 4GB RAM. As for the 7040 mAh battery. Download Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.5 Specifications
- Technology >> GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions >> 246.8 x 161.9 x 6.9 mm (9.72 x 6.37 x 0.27 in)
- Weight >> 508 g
- Type >> TFT
- Size >> 10.5 inches, 319.7 cm2 (~80.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution >> 1200 x 1920 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~216 ppi density)
- OS >> Android 11, One UI 3
- Chipset >> Unisoc Tiger T618 (12 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU >> Mali G52 MP2
- Card slot >> microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- RAM >> 3GB/4GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE
- Sensors >> Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Type >> Li-Po 7040 mAh, non-removable
- Charging >> Fast charging 15W
Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.5 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.5 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.5 For USB Driver.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.5 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.5 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded it, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.5 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.