Ricoh MP 210 has a Task of 20,000 pages/month and a continuous output speed of 22 pages per minute so it gives the best for you to work with better quality. This Ricoh printer also has a print resolution of up to 1,200 x 600 dpi which makes the print sharper, while for the input capacity of the standard paper tray of 150 sheets and the output capacity of the standard paper tray of 50 sheets, we have provided a download link to the Ricoh MP 210 driver below this article.
Ricoh MP 210 Specifications
- Type: MP 210
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Warm-up time: less than 25 seconds
- Power source: 220 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Duty: 20,000 pages/month
- Continuous output speed: 22 pages per minute
- First output speed: less than 10 seconds
- Print resolution: 1,200 x 600dpi
- Duplex printing: Manual
- Input capacity: Standard paper tray: 150 sheets
- Output capacity: Standard paper tray: 50 sheets
- Power consumption: Maximum 900W
- Sleep mode: 5W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 402 x 360 x 165mm
- Weight: 7.2kg
Ricoh MP 210 Support:
Ricoh MP 210 for Windows 10 (32-bit) / 10 (64-bit) / 8.1 (32-bit) /8.1 (64-bit) /8.0(32-bit)/8.0 (64-bit)/7(32-bit)/7(64-bit)/ Vista (32-bit) /Vista (64-bit) /XP (32-bit)/XP (64-bit)server Macintosh OS X(Mavericks)v10.9/OS X(Mountain Lion)v10.8/OS XMacOSX(Snow Leopard) v10.6 /Mac OS X(Leopard) v10.5 / Mac OS X(Tiger) v10.4/MacOS Xv10.0Linux x32bit/x64-bit.
Download Smart Organizing Monitor - Released Date: 16/12/2020 - Ver.1.01.
Download For Software
Download Device Manager NX.
Download GlobalScan NX.
Download Network Device Management.
Download Printer Driver Packager NX.
Download Card Authentication Package.
Download Remote Communication Gate S.