Samsung-Drivers - It is not that difficult to bring the best mono laser printer since Samsung ML-1660 Laser Printer will provide you with the best performance that is supported by its features. This laser printer will print at an average speed which will perfectly meet a small office need. It has also a fine quality for each printing output from this laser printer.
There might not be many features or the fine performance of the Samsung ML-1660 Laser Printer since this laser printer will not perform amazing features to support a large-scale business. Instead, it will be just the right option for a laser printer that will help you to print daily printing. This laser printer will perform only 16 ppm for its average printing speed for the only monochrome document.
Although it has an average speed of printing, this laser printer will be supported by a 150-sheet paper tray. It is just sufficient capacity that you need for a small office requirement since you will not need more capacity that will not meet your requirement. For more details about the Samsung ML 1660 Laser Printer, you can try to find more information on the internet for a specific price and further detail you need to know about this laser printer.
Samsung ML-1660 Laser Printer SpecificationsSamsung ML-1660 Print technology
Maximum resolution: 600 x 1200 DPI
Duplex printing: Yes
Maximum duty cycle: 5000 pages per month
Print technology: Laser
Samsung ML-1660 Printing
Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter): 16 ppm
Warm-up time: 30 s
Time to first page (black, normal): 8.5 s
Samsung ML-1660 Input & output capacity
Input capacity: 150 sheets
Output capacity: 100 sheets
Samsung ML-1660 Paper handling
Maximum ISO A-series paper size: A4
Standard tray media types: Envelopes, Labels, Plain paper, Pre-
ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9): A4,A5
Maximum print size A4: (210 x 297 mm)
ISO B-series sizes: (B0...B9) B5
Samsung ML-1660 Networking
Ethernet LAN connection: No
Samsung ML-1660 Ports & interfaces
Standard interfaces: USB 2.0
USB 2.0 ports quantity 1
Samsung ML-1660 Performance
Internal memory: 8 MB
Printing noise level: 49 dB
Processor frequency: 150 MHz
Standby acoustic emission: 25 dB
Samsung ML-1660 Power
Power consumption (typical): 350 W
AC input: voltage 220-240 V
AC input frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
Samsung ML-1660 Weight & dimensions
Weight: 4.2 kg
Dimensions (WxDxH): 241 x 394 x 278 mm
Samsung ML-1660 Laser Printer Installer
- First, you open the printer easy Manager and switch to the Advanced Mode.
- Next, you select the type of printer used and click the device settings tab.
- activate wifi and enter the following information:
- device name: enter the name of the printer, to find your printer on the wireless network.
Samsung ML-1660 Laser Printer Support
Samsung ML-1660 For Series Print Driver Windows 10 (32-bit) / 10 (64-bit) / 8.1 (32-bit) /8.1 (64-bit) /8.0(32-bit)/8.0 (64-bit)/7(32-bit)/7(64-bit)/Vista(32-bit)/Vista (64-bit) / XP (32-bit)/XP (64-bit)server Macintosh OS X(Mavericks)v10.9/OS X(Mountain Lion)v10.8/OS XMacOSX(Snow Leopard)v10.6/Mac OSX(Leopard)v10.5/Mac OS X(Tiger)v10.4/MacOS Xv10.0Linux x32bit/x64-bit.
Samsung ML-1660 Download For Windows
Download: Basic Drivers (Windows) 10 (32-bit) / 10 (64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit) / 8.1 (64-bit) / 8.0 (32-bit)/ 8.0 (64-bit) / 7(x32)/ 7(x64)/Vista(x32)/ Vista(x64)/ XP(x32)/ XP(x64) / server 2012/ server 2008/server 2003.
Download: Software(Windows) 10 (32-bit) / 10 (64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit) / 8.1 (64-bit) / 8.0 (32-bit)/ 8.0 (64-bit) / 7(x32) / 7(x64/ Vista(x32)/ Vista(x64)/ XP(x32) / XP(x64)/ server 2012/ server 2008/server 2003.
Download: Samsung Set IP(Windows) 10 (32-bit) / 10 (64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit) / 8.1 (64-bit) / 8.0 (32-bit)/8.0 (64-bit) / 7(x32)/ 7(x64)/ Vista(x32)/ Vista(x64) / XP(x32) / XP(x64)/ server 2012/ server 2008/ server 2003.
Samsung ML-1660 Download For Mac
|Download: Software (Macintosh) OS X v10.11 / OS X v10.10/ OS X v10.9 / OS X v10.8 / OS X v10.7/Mac OS X v10.6/ Mac OS X v10.5.|
Samsung ML-1660 Download For Linux
|Download Samsung CLX-2160N Basic Drivers for Linux.
Download Samsung CLX-2160N Software for Linux.
How to Install Manuals from Samsung ML-1660 Printer.
A Little Explanation of Manual Installation:
- So you have to follow some of the steps below to set up the driver in your printer and it can run smoothly on the windows operating system.
- After you finish downloading this type of printer driver, now you can immediately install the driver on your printing machine.
- Please click. the file name is usually at the end of the "exe" extension.
- So after you find the file, please click "Run as Administrator". after you click wait a few minutes after the driver is extracted and you follow the next step.
- So you need to follow all the instructions to properly install the drivers.
- Once you've followed the above steps, now your Samsung ML-1660 is ready to go.
Here's how to uninstall software and drivers on the Samsung ML-1660 Printer:
- Please click start on your device.
- Next, you select Control Panel, which is supported for windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Next, you select the program and uninstall it.
- So all the applications that you are on your PC will appear. please search for Samsung ML-1660 drivers.
- now you can select Samsung ML-1660 and click "Uninstall/Change.
- Next, the instructions will display a pop-up on the screen to follow correctly.