Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 is a smartphone in the year 2013 release and this gadget has been equipped also with GSM/HSPA Technology, the phone has dimensions of 129.3 x 67.6 x 9 mm and weighs 124 g, with a fairly small design and a sophisticated smartphone on That year. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 has a screen size of 4.3 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A5 and GPU Adreno 203. This smartphone is supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 64 GB and 8 GB of internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 1 GB RAM. As for 1800 mAh battery. Download the Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 Specifications
- Dimensions >> 129.3 x 67.6 x 9 mm
- Weight >> 124 g
- Size >> 4.3 inches
- OS >> Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8225 Snapdragon S4 Play
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A5
- GPU >> Adreno 203
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 64 GB.
- Internal >> 8 GB (4.5 GB user available),
- RAM >> 1 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 3.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS
- Battery >> 1800 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 For USB Driver - Windows - Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.00.exe.|
Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 Installer:
- You guys downloaded first Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.