Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy A40 is a very sophisticated smartphone and supported with several technological features that you can use in this device, this smartphone uses the Android operating system (OS) 9.0. The latest, this phone has just been released, below we already provide a download link for you and complete specifications, visit our website to get some of the Samsung drivers that you want, we recommend for you Using this Samsung Smartphone.
This Samsung Galaxy A40 uses a capacity of 64GB of storage space and in addition to one microSD slot that makes you able to add more space for storage on this smartphone. As for the RAM, capacity will be supported by 4GB, this smartphone has a very good body and weighs 140g. In addition, the touch screen of this smartphone has a size of 5.9" with a resolution of 1080x2340 pixels. will be supported also with the Exynos 7904 CPU. Please download the drivers under this article, complete with the installation of the Samsung Galaxy A40 drivers.
Samsung Galaxy A40 Specifications
- OS >> Android 9.0.
- Memory >> 64GB storage, microSD card slot.
- RAM >> 4GB.
- Weight >> 140g,
- 98 Become a fan.
- Screen size >> 5.9" 1080x2340 pixels.
- Camera >> 16MP.
- CPU >> Exynos 7904.
- Battery >> 3100mAh.
Samsung Galaxy A40 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy A40 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy A40 For USB Driver - Mobile - Phones - v1.5.45.00.exe.
Samsung Galaxy A40 Installer:
- You guys downloaded first Samsung Galaxy A40 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A40 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.