Samsung - Drivers - Samsung Galaxy Fold is a smartphone in the year 2019 release and this gadget is already supported with some advanced features that work very well, this phone has a dimension of 160.9 x 117.9 x 6.9 mm and weighs 263 g, with a very good design, which has a display Slightly curved and thin bezel. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide a link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all driver Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy Fold specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Fold has a screen size of 7.3 inches, a larger size than that of other types of Samsung smartphones. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 9.0 (Pie) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Octa-Core (1x 2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x 2.41 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x 1.78 GHz Kryo 485) and GPU Adreno 640. This smartphone is not supported with a microSD card and has only an internal memory of 512 GB, in addition, the smartphone is supported with 12 GB RAM. Very large RAM size, as for the 4235 mAh battery. Download the Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy Fold Specifications
- Dimensions >> 160.9 x 117.9 x 6.9 mm
- Weight >> 263 g
- Size >> 7.3 inches
- OS >> Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.41 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU >> Adreno 640
- Card slot >> No
- Internal >> 512 GB,
- RAM >> 12 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Battery >> 4235 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Fold Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Fold For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Fold For USB Driver - Windows - Mobile - Phones - v1.5.45.00.exe.
Samsung Galaxy Fold Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Fold USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Fold USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.