Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy A7 is a smartphone in the year 2017 release and this gadget can be used with some advanced features that work very well, this phone has dimensions of 156.7 x 78.8 x 8.1 mm and weighs 179 g, this Smartphone in design is very good and has a resolution A very large screen makes this gadget very good. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy J7 Max specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy J7 Max has a screen size of 5.7 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 7.0 (Nougat) and you can upgrade to Android version 8.0 (Oreo). For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (4x 2.35 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x 1.65 GHz Cortex-A53) and Mali-T880MP2 GPU. This smartphone has been supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 256 GB and internal memory 32 GB, in addition, the smartphone is powered with 4 GB RAM. As for 3300 mAh battery. If you need a Driver for this Samsung Galaxy J7 Max below the article.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Specifications
- Dimensions >> 156.7 x 78.8 x 8.1 mm
- Weight >> 179 g
- Size >> 5.7 inches
- OS >> Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset >> Mediatek MT6757 Helio P20 (16 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.65 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU >> Mali-T880MP2
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 32 GB,
- RAM >> 4 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Sensors >> Fingerprint
- Battery >> 3300 mAh
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy J7 Max For Mobile_Phones.zip ( 15 MB ).
Download Samsung Galaxy J7 Max For USB Driver - Windows - Mobile - Phones - v1.5.45.00.exe.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy J7 Max USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy J7 Max USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.