Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy S7 is a smartphone in the year 2016 release and this gadget is very well-selling in the year and has technological features, this phone has dimensions of 142.4 x 69.6 x 7.9 mm and weighs 152 g, with excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy S7 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S7 has a screen size of 5.1 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and you can upgrade it for Android version 8.0 (Oreo). For the CPU will be supported with Octa-core (4x 2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4x 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 and Mali-T880 MP12 GPU. This smartphone has been supported by a microSD card that can be supported up to 256 GB and internal memory 64 GB, in addition, the smartphone is powered with 4 GB of RAM. As for 3000 mAh battery. If you need this Samsung Galaxy S7 USB driver can be downloaded below the article and complete specs below.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Specifications
- Dimensions >> 142.4 x 69.6 x 7.9 mm
- Weight >> 152 g
- Size >> 5.1 inches
- OS >> Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo); TouchWiz UI
- Chipset >> Exynos 8890 Octa (14 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU >> Mali-T880 MP12
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal >> 32/64 GB
- RAM >> 4 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Battery >> 3000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S7 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S7 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy S7 For USB Driver - Windows - USB Driver.|
Samsung Galaxy S7 Installer:
- You guys downloaded first Samsung Galaxy S7 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S7 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.