Samsung-Drivers - The Samsung Galaxy M30 is a smartphone in the year 2019 release and this gadget will be supported with some advanced features that work very well, this phone has dimensions of 159 x 75.1 x 8.5 mm and weighs 174 g, the smartphone is very well designed and supported 5000 Mah A very large and durable battery. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy M30 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy M30 has a display size of 6.4 inches, a larger size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 8.1 (Oreo) and you can upgrade to Android version 9.0 (Pie). For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (2x 1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) and Mali-G71 MP2 GPU. This smartphone is supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 1 TB and 128 GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered with 6 GB RAM. As for 5000 mAh battery. Download the Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy M30 Specifications
- Dimensions >> 159 x 75.1 x 8.5 mm
- Weight >> 174 g
- Size >> 6.4 inches
- OS >> Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Chipset >> Exynos 7904 (14 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU >> Mali-G71 MP2
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 128 GB, 64 GB
- RAM >> 6 GB or , 4 GB RAM.
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Sensors >> Fingerprint
- Battery >> 5000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy M30 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy M30 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy M30 For USB Driver - Windows - USB-Driver-v220.127.116.11.zip.
Download Samsung Galaxy M30 For USB Driver - Windows - USB-Driver-v18.104.22.168.zip.
Download Samsung Galaxy M30 For USB Driver - Windows - USB-Driver-v22.214.171.124.zip
Samsung Galaxy M30 Installer:
- You guys downloaded first Samsung Galaxy M30 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy M30 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.