Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy Core II is a smartphone in the year 2014 release and this gadget is already equipped with Sensor accelerometer and has a color white, black, this phone has a dimension of 130.3 x 68 x 9.8 mm and weighs 138 g, with an excellent design makes you suitable for Use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy Core II specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Core II has a screen size of 4.5 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be powered with Quad-core 1.2 GHz. This smartphone is supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 64 GB and 4 GB of internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 768 MB of RAM. As for 2000 mAh battery. Download the Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy Core II Specifications
- Dimensions >> 130.3 x 68 x 9.8 mm
- Weight >> 138 g
- Size >> 4.5 inches
- OS >> Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- CPU >> Quad-core 1.2 GHz
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 4 GB, 768 MB RAM
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- battery >> 2000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Core II Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Core II For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Core II For USB Driver - Windows - Mobile - Phones - v1.5.45.00.exe.
Samsung Galaxy Core II Installer:
- You guys downloaded first Samsung Galaxy Core II USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Core II USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.