Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy A20s is a smartphone that was released in 2019, this September is perfect for you to use, this gadget works very well, this phone has dimensions of 163.3 x 77.5 x 8 mm and weighs 183 g, with an excellent design makes you suitable for using this is Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for a USB smartphone driver, we have provided a link below this article, and complete with how to install the driver, please continue to visit our website, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there are also Samsung Galaxy A20s specifications that you can clearly read the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy A20s has a 6.5-inch screen size, design, and a larger size than the previous version. As for the operating system (OS), this smartphone still uses Android 9.0 (Pie) and you can upgrade to the next version. The CPU will be supported with Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 and GPU Adreno 506. This smartphone is supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 1 TB and 32GB of internal memory supported by 3GB RAM and 64GB of internal memory supported by 4GB RAM, As for the 4000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A20s Specifications
- Dimensions >> 163.3 x 77.5 x 8 mm
- Weight >> 183 g
- Size >> 6.5 inches
- OS >> Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU >> Adreno 506
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- battery >> 4000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy A20s Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy A20s For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy A20s For USB Driver - Windows - Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.00.exe.
Samsung Galaxy A20s Installer:
- You guys downloaded first Samsung Galaxy A20s USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A20s USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.