Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy M10s is a smartphone that works very fast and was released in 2019, September, this newly inaugurated gadget you can use for every day, this phone has dimensions of 158.4 x 74.7 x 7.8 mm and weighs 169 g, with a design that very well makes you suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for a USB smartphone driver, we have provided a link below this article, and complete with how to install the driver, please continue to visit our website, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all Samsung drivers and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there are also Samsung Galaxy M10s specifications that you can read clearly and comprehensively features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy M10s has a 6.4-inch screen size, a smaller size than Samsung smartphones above this type. As for the operating system (OS), this smartphone still uses Android 9.0 (Pie) and you can upgrade to the next version. CPUs will be supported with Octa-core (2x1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.35 GHz Cortex-A53) and GPU Mali-G71 MP2. This smartphone is already supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 1 TB and 32 GB of internal memory, in addition, this smartphone is supported with 3 GB of RAM. As for the 4000 mAh battery. Please download the driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy M10s Specifications
- Dimensions >> 158.4 x 74.7 x 7.8 mm
- Weight >> 169 g
- Size >> 6.4 inches
- OS >> Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset >> Exynos 7884B
- CPU >> Octa-core (2x1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.35 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU >> Mali-G71 MP2
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 32 GB, 3 GB RAM, UFS2.1
- battery >> 4000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy M10s Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy M10s For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy M10s For USB Driver - Windows - Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.00.exe.
Samsung Galaxy M10s Installer:
- You guys downloaded first Samsung Galaxy M10s USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy M10s USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.