Samsung-Drivers - The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is this smartphone released in 2014, September and this gadget can be used with some advanced features that work very well, this phone has dimensions of 153.5 x 78.6 x 8.5 mm and weighs 176 g, with the excellent design making You are suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has a screen size of 5.7 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) and can be upgraded to version 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). For CPU will be supported with Octa-core > > (4x 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x 1.9 GHz Cortex-A57) and GPU Adreno 420 (Snapdragon 805). This smartphone has been supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 256 GB and internal memory 32 GB, in addition, the smartphone is powered with 3 GB RAM. As for 3220 mAh battery. Download the Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Specifications
- Dimensions >> 153.5 x 78.6 x 8.5 mm
- Weight >> 176 g
- Size >> 5.7 inches
- OS >> Android 4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm APQ8084 Snapdragon 805 (28 nm)
- Exynos >> 5433
- CPU >> Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 - Snapdragon 805
- Octa-core >> (4x1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A57) - Exynos 5433
- GPU >> Adreno 420 (Snapdragon 805)
- Mali-T760 >> MP6 (Exynos 5433)
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 32 GB
- RAM >> 3 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.1, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC >> Yes
- battery >> 3220 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy Note 4 For USB Driver - Windows - for_Mobile_Phones.zip.|
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Installer:
- You guys downloaded first Samsung Galaxy Note 4 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.