Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy S8 is a gadget manufactured by Samsung was released in 2017, March and this gadget can be used with some advanced features that work very well, the phone has dimensions of 148.9 x 68.1 x 8 mm and weighs 155 g, with excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there are also Samsung Galaxy S8 specifications that you can read clearly Features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S8 has a screen size of 5.8 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the Operating System (OS), This smartphone still uses Android 7.0 (Nougat) and can still be upgraded for Android version 9.0 (Pie). For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (4x 2.3 GHz Mongoose M2 & 4x 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 and Mali-G71 MP20-EMEA GPU, Adreno 540. This smartphone has been supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 1 TB and internal Memory 64 GB, in addition, the smartphone is supported with 4 GB of RAM. As for 3000 mAh battery. If you need a driver, we already provide the link below.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Specifications
- Dimensions >> 148.9 x 68.1 x 8 mm
- Weight >> 155 g
- Size >> 5.8 inches
- OS >> Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI,
- Chipset >> Exynos 8895 (10 nm) - EMEA, Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 (10 nm) - USA & China
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Mongoose M2 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) - EMEA, Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo) - USA & China
- GPU >> Mali-G71 MP20 - EMEA, Adreno 540 - USA & China
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 1 TB (uses shared SIM slot) - dual SIM model only
- Internal >> 64 GB
- RAM >> 4 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Battery >> 3000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S8 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy S8 For USB Driver - Windows - Latest USB Driver (Size: 15.3Mb).
Samsung Galaxy S8 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S8 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S8 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.