Samsung-Drivers - The Samsung Galaxy V Plus is a smartphone released in 2015, July. Although this smartphone has long been out but still worth the use, the phone has dimensions of 121.4 x 62.9 x 10.7 mm and weighs 123 g, with an excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy V Plus specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy V Plus has a screen size of 4.0 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be powered with Dual-core 1.2 GHz. This smartphone is supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 64 GB and 4 GB of internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 512 MB of RAM. As for 1500 mAh battery. We already provide a download link driver under this article, please you download it very easily.
Samsung Galaxy V Plus Specifications
- Dimensions >> 121.4 x 62.9 x 10.7 mm
- Weight >> 123 g
- Size >> 4.0 inches
- OS >> Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- CPU >> Dual-core 1.2 GHz
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 4GB
- RAM >> 512MB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- battery >> 1500 mAh
Samsung Galaxy V Plus Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy V Plus For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy V Plus For USB Driver - Windows - Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.00.exe.
Samsung Galaxy V Plus Installer:
- You guys downloaded first Samsung Galaxy V Plus USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy V Plus USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.