Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy J7 V is a gadget released in 2017, March and this gadget can be used with some advanced features that work very well, this phone has dimensions of 151.4 x 76.2 x 8.6 mm and weighs 167.3 g, with excellent design make You are suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy J7 V specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy J7 V has a screen size of 5.5 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 7.0.1 (Nougat) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with OCTA-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 and GPU Adreno 506. This smartphone is supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 256 GB and 16 GB of internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 2 GB of RAM. As for 3300 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J7 V Specifications
- Dimensions >> 151.4 x 76.2 x 8.6 mm
- Weight >> 167.3 g
- Size >> 5.5 inches
- OS >> Android 7.0.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 (14 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU >> Adreno 506
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16GB 2GB RAM
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- battery >> 3300 mAh
Samsung Galaxy J7 V Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy J7 V For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy J7 V For USB Driver ver. 18.104.22.168 Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 /.
Samsung Galaxy J7 V Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy J7 V USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy J7 V USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.