Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy J Max is a type of smartphone J Max released in 2016, July and this gadget can be used with some advanced features that work very well, the phone has dimensions of 186.9 x 108.8 x 8.7 mm and weighs 289 g, with a design that very Well makes you fit to use this Samsung Galaxy. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy J Max specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy J Max has a screen size of 7.0 inches, a larger size than that of Samsung smartphones under this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 5.1 (LOLLIPOP) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7 and Mali-400MP2 GPU. This smartphone is supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 256 GB and 8 GB of internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 1.5 GB RAM. As for 3300 mAh battery. Download the Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy J Max Specifications
- Dimensions >> 186.9 x 108.8 x 8.7 mm
- Weight >> 289 g
- Size >> 7.0 inches
- OS >> Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset >> Spreadtrum SC8830
- CPU >> Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU >> Mali-400MP2
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 8 GB
- RAM >> 1.5 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.0, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- battery >> 4000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy J Max Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy J Max For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy J Max For USB Driver - Windows -|
Samsung Galaxy J Max Installer:
- You guys downloaded first Samsung Galaxy J Max USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy J Max USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.