Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) is a type of Tab manufactured by Samsung Company and this Tab was released in 2017, September, this Tab It has dimensions of 212.1 x 124.1 x 8.9 mm and weighs 364 g, with excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) has a screen size of 8.0 inches, a size smaller than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 7.1 (NOUGAT) and you can upgrade to Android version 9.0 (Pie). For CPU will be supported with Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 and GPU Adreno 308. This smartphone has been supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 256 GB and 16 GB of internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 2GB RAM. As for 5000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) Specifications
- Dimensions >> 212.1 x 124.1 x 8.9 mm
- Weight >> 364 g
- Size >> 8.0 inches
- OS >> Android 7.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 (28 nm)
- CPU >> Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU >> Adreno 308
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16 GB
- RAM >> 2 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.2, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Radio >> No
- battery >> 5000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) For USB Driver - ver. 126.96.36.199 Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32bit, 64bit) ENGLISH.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.