Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro is a smartphone released in 2016, July and this gadget can be used with some advanced features that work very well, this phone has dimensions of 142.3 x 72.1 x 8.5 mm and weighs 149 g, with excellent design make You are suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro has a screen size of 5.0 inches, a smaller size than that of a Samsung smartphone that is above this type. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 and Mali-T720 GPU. This smartphone is supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 1 TB and 16 GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 2 GB of RAM. As for 2600 mAh battery. We already provide links Download below this article.
Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro Specifications
- Dimensions >> 142.3 x 72.1 x 8.5 mm
- Weight >> 149 g
- Size >> 5.0 inches,
- OS >> Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset >> Exynos 3475 Quad (28 nm)
- CPU >> Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU >> Mali-T720
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 16 GB
- RAM >> 2 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.1, A2DP
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- battery >> 2600 mAh
Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy On5 ProFor USB Driver Download
Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.