Samsung-Drivers - The Samsung Galaxy C10 is a smartphone released on June 27, 2017, and this gadget is already supported with some advanced features, the phone has dimensions 6.51 in x 3.19 in x 0.29 in and weighs 176.5 g, with an excellent design that makes you suitable for Use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy C10 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy C10 has a display size of 6.0 inches, the larger size of the screen makes you more pleasant when using this gadget. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (4x 2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4x 1.8 GHz Kryo 260) and GPU Adreno 512. This smartphone has been supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 256 GB and 128GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 6 GB RAM. As for 4000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy C10 Specifications
- Dimensions >> 6.51 in x 3.19 in x 0.29 in
- Weight >> 176.5 Grams
- Size >> 6.0 inches
- OS >> Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- GPU >> Adreno 512
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC >> Yes
- battery >> 4000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy C10 Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy C10 For USB Driver Download
Download Samsung Galaxy C10 For USB Driver - Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64.
Samsung Galaxy C10 Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy C10 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy C10 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.