Samsung-Drivers - Samsung Galaxy A9 (2016) is a smartphone released in 2015, December and this gadget has been supported by several technology features that can you use and it works very well, the phone has dimensions of 161.7 x 80.9 x 7.4 mm and weighs 200 g, with excellent design makes you suitable for using this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we have already provided the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy A9 specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy A9 (2016) has a screen size of 6.0 inches, the size of this gadget is perfect for you to use. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) and can you upgrade to version 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (4x 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53) and GPU Adreno 510. This smartphone has been supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 256 GB and internal memory 32 GB, in addition, the smartphone is powered with 3 GB RAM. As for the 4000 mAh battery. If you need a driver, we have provided below this article.
Samsung Galaxy A9 (2016) Specifications
- Dimensions >> 161.7 x 80.9 x 7.4 mm
- Weight >> 200 g
- Size >> 6.0 inches
- OS >> Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 (28 nm)
- CPU >> Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU >> Adreno 510
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal >> 32 GB
- RAM >> 3 GB
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.1, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (market dependant)
- NFC >> Yes
- battery >> 4000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy A9 (2016) Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy A9 (2016) For USB Driver Download
Download ADB Driver - For connecting your device to a computer.
Samsung Galaxy A9 (2016) Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy A9 USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded it, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy A9 USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.