Samsung-Drivers - The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is a very good gadget and has many powerful features you can use, it was released in 2016, this February phone has dimensions of 150.9 x 72.6 x 7.7 mm and weighs 157 g, with the excellent design making You are suitable to use this Samsung smartphone. If you are looking for this USB smartphone driver, we already provide the link below this article, and complete with how to install the drivers, please visit our website continuously, to get all the drivers you want, we provide all drivers Samsung and we will continue to update every day. Under this article, there is also a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge specification that you can read clearly the completeness and features used in this smartphone.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge has a display size of 5.5 inches, this smartphone has a suitable size for you to use. As for the operating system (OS) This smartphone still uses Android 8.0 (Oreo) and you can upgrade to the next version. For CPU will be supported with Octa-core (2x 2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) and Mali-G71 GPU. This smartphone has been supported with a microSD card that can be supported up to 1 TB and 128 GB internal memory, in addition, the smartphone is powered by 4 GB RAM. As for 3300 mAh battery. Download the Driver below this article.
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Specifications
- Dimensions >> 150.9 x 72.6 x 7.7 mm
- Weight >> 157 g
- Size >> 5.5 inches
- OS >> Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo); TouchWiz UI
- Chipset >> Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 (14 nm) - G9350
- Exynos >> 8890 Octa (14 nm) - G935FD, G935F, G935W8
- CPU >> Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) - G9350
- Octa-core >> (4x2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) - G935FD, G935F, G935W8
- GPU >> Adreno 530 - G9350, Mali-T880 MP12 - G935FD, G935F, G935W8
- Card slot >> microSD, up to 1 TB (uses shared SIM slot) - dual SIM model only
- Internal >> 32GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
- WLAN >> Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth >> 4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS >> Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC >> Yes
- battery >> 3600 mAh
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2012 (32bit or 64bit)
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge For USB Driver Download
|Download Samsung Galaxy S7 edge For USB Driver - Windows. < 15.27 MB >|
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Installer:
- You guys downloaded the first Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge USB driver files on the above link.
- Once you have downloaded, you search for the file and select the USB driver.
- Next, you choose Extract.
- After you have done the Extract, you select the file and press ENTER to open it.
- Now there is an option to select Yes or no, you press Yes.
- So now you will specify for the language, you select English then select Next.
- Next, you will put the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge USB driver to tell him, just tell us the next storage place in the C/program file.
- Wait for the installation to complete.